About - Terms and conditions
Australian Consumer Law
- All goods and or services sold by Australian Institute Of Sports Vision PTY LTD come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded.
Therefore, any rights which the customer may have under Australian Consumer Law will not be limited by these terms and conditions.
SVT Hardware Warranty:
- Australian Institute of Sports Vision PTY LTD provides a 24 month "Return To Base" warranty on SVTs we and our distributors sell.
This warranty covers all manufacturing defects that were not caused by shipping, mishandling or physical damage, accidental or otherwise.
- If you need to return your SVT, we will repair or alternatively replace it when repair is not possible, not exempting any rights you have under Australian Consumer Law.
Where we elect to replace the SVT, the exact model may no longer be available, In such a case, we have the right to substitute the SVT with a similar newer model.
- If the SVT is not faulty or not under warranty, a fee may apply.
- An SVT must be returned in its original packaging or well packed so that it does not sustain any damage in transit.
Customers are liable for any shipping costs which they may incur in the process of returning the product to us.
In cases where return to base is not economical, would take too long or is not possible, expert technical guidance is available via email, video calls can also be arranged via a range of video call technologies to help the user solve the problem, in such cases, required parts can be express shipped to the users location for free if deemed to be a warranty claimable item or paid for by the user if outside of the scope of warranty.
- For all items purchased, Australian Institute Of Sports Vision PTY LTD reserve the right to withhold 20% of the total amount paid to cover costs incurred should a customer request a refund after collection/delivery or a cancellation of an order prior to collection/delivery.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days as long as your bank account details are supplied.
All refunds are via EFT.
SVT Software Usage:
- Permission is hereby granted, "free of charge to use", for any person obtaining a copy of the SVT professional software, associated database and associated documentation files from sportsvision.com.au or if previously supplied on media with the purchase of an SVT.
- The permission permits the user to install the software on an unlimited number of compatible computers.
- The terms do not permit any person(s), hardware, software and or machine(s) acting on or not on behalf of a person(s), business, corporation, company or foundation to make our software or it's associated components available on any public access websites or servers without permission from Australian Institute of Sports Vision PTY LTD.
SVT Software Warranty:
- The software is provided "free of charge to use" in limited demo mode without any warranty of any kind when used without an SVT purchase.
- The software in combination with an SVT hardware purchase has a warranty period of 24 months.
- The warranty applies to the functionality of the software and that it shall be fit for purpose when used in combination with compatible SVT hardware and a compatible computer that must also be fit for purpose but the latter is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Non-functionality caused by third party software installed by the user or changes caused by data loss, viruses, trojans, worms and rootkits do not constitute a warranty claimable defect, we will however advise to the best of our ability how to resolve the issue via online technical support.
- Free ongoing updates to retain functionality with host operating systems changes and bug fixes and general improvements are promised for the life of the product's availability.
In cases where changes in operating systems have caused a major defect in the operation of our software, we may advise a temporary workaround until the issue can be resolved through a software update.
We reserve the right to specify as a last resort, a solution that may include rolling back or installing a compatible operating system in the event that severe architectural changes in yet to be released operating systems and or updates do not permit our software to install and or function any longer.
- In no other event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim of damages or other liability as a result of using this software or in dealings with the software and its associated components.
SVT Software Privacy:
- Your privacy is very important to us.
- The SVT software does not require or rely on an internet connection for purposes other than the following items available in the main menu of the software:
- Help->Check For Updates
- Help->Contact SVT
- Help->SVT Home
- The current and all previous versions of the SVT software do not contain any form of telemetry and do not collect or transmit any information whatsoever.
- The local data collected during creation and use of test protocols is exclusively stored in a local database file on the user's computer and is never shared or broadcast back to us or anyone else.
Protecting and backing up this data is the responsibility of the end user.
- This Website may contain links to other web sites.
Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or valid, therefore we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
- When contacting us via our secure website or by email, personal information we may collect from you may include your name, email address, telephone number(s), IP Address and the written message you sent.
Rest assured this information will never be shared with third parties and is kept on our secure servers until the message has been processed and then deleted.
- There are cases where email messages may be kept for extended periods of time until further correspondence has been completed or they might be retransmitted to other staff within our company for the purpose of followup or advice.
Website Intellectual Property:
- All intellectual property rights in any content on the Website, including images, artwork, visual design, and the arrangement of any content on the Website is owned by or licensed to Australian Institute of Sports Vision PTY LTD.